Jan 24, 2010

Haiti Relief: Blankets, Sheets and Relief Kits

Mennonite Central Committee (MCC) is undertaking a multimillion-dollar, multiyear response to the earthquake that struck Haiti Jan. 12. You can help through prayer for the people of Haiti and by donating to MCC's Haiti Earthquake appeal. In addition, MCC is asking for donations of 20,000 relief kits, 10,000 heavy comforters and 10,000 sheets for shipment now through Feb. 28. Donate online at donate.mcc.org/project/haiti-earthquake, by cheque to the MCC office nearest you, or by phone toll free: 1-800-313-6226. More details regarding instructions for donating relief kits, comforters and sheets is available at mcc.org/kits or by contacting your nearest MCC office.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I blogged the same information today. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn how to make Fleischperischki. My mother in law used to make it and I loved eating them. I always thought one day I would learn from her. Suddenly and unexpectantly my oportunity was gone. I'm so sad I never learned this from her. Can somebody help?

    ReplyDelete