Jan 17, 2014

Thank-you note for SGAF support

I recently received this note of thanks from Melody Neufeld-Rocheleau, one of the recipients of MW Canada's Spiritual Growth Assistance Fund (SGAF). 

Dear Liz, 
     I hope you are well and have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas!
     I am writing to let you know that I have completed the course work for the class that I took through CMU this fall for which MW generously provided financial assistance.
The course was titled Violence, Scripture and God's Mission taught by Gordon Matties.  Gordon was kind enough to work with me to complete the class as an independent study.  I completed the course with a grade of B+.
     This fall I decided to change my program from Masters of Theological Studies to Graduate Certificate of Christian Ministries.  I have two more classes to complete the requirements for this Certificate.  I am enrolled for another independent study this winter with Irma Fast Dueck as my supervisor.  The class has the title Discipleship as Pilgrimage.  My final class will be in the Spring. 
     Once again thank you so much to Mennonite Women Canada for assisting me financially this fall.  Your support was timely and appreciated greatly.
     May we continue to share the one true god's truth, freedom, love and vitality to others!

Blessings in your work,
Melody Neufeld-Rocheleau

If you are interested in finding out more about our SGAF, please visit our website where you can also download an application form .  The deadline for the 2014-15 school year is June 30, 2014.   

No comments:

Post a Comment